Автор темы
    Мы люди простые, живем в лесу, на пенёк молимся

Внимание! Симулятор MultiSIM BLUE

Нажмите на изображение для увеличения. 

Название:	msb-landing-header.jpg 
Просмотров:	854 
Размер:	124.9 Кб 
ID:	239005

Компания Mouser Electronics и National Instruments выпустили бесплатное приложение для разработчиков - MultiSIM BLUE.
    Приложение позволяет разрабатывать принципиальную схему, эмулировать электрические сигналы и элементы, разрабатывать печатную плату до 64 слоёв, формировать спецификацию на компоненты. В базе данных приложения свыше 100 тысяч электронных компонентов.

Такие дела.

Брать отсюда
    Невежество — лучшая в мире наука: она дается без труда и не печалит душу.
    Дж. Бруно

Завсегдатай Аватар для l3VGV

По умолчанию Re: Симулятор MultiSIM BLUE

Пишут что кругом обман!

http://pcbshopper.com/multisim-blue-review/

The licenses state that the PCB layout program, Ultiboard, expires in one year, and that the rest of MultiSIM BLUE expires in July, 2017. I contacted Mouser and they said their contract with NI extends to 2017
    всё кончится в 2017м.

The programs installed are Multisim Component Evaluator and Ultiboard Component Evaluator. I Googled for “Component Evaluator” and found that NI previously created a Component Evaluator version of MultiSIM for Analog Devices, too. Analog Devices’ version expired in May, 2014 and is not being renewed.
    надежды на продления можно не питать, аналог девайсы не стали продливать сотрудничество в 2014м.

• Maximum of 65 components per schematic, not counting grounds and power sources.
    • Single-sheet designs only, no multi-page circuits or subcircuits.
    • Only two custom components can be created per design, and they can not be saved to a parts database for reuse in other designs.
    • Custom components must have standard footprints. That is, the footprint for a custom component must be chosen from the database of existing footprints. It is not possible to create a custom footprint.
    • A PCB layout cannot be updated with changes in the schematic. So if you design your circuit, layout your PCB, then change something in your circuit such as adding a resistor, you need to completely re-layout your PCB from scratch. (You also cannot do the reverse – make a change to your PCB and update the schematic to match – but I consider that a less important feature.)
    компонентов на схеме макс 65, только 1 сторонный платы и прочая прочая.

с других мест также сообщают
    I was sooo happy that there was again a free version of MultiSim after the version for Analog Devices was no longer supported and suddenly stopped working.
    Now I tried to open my circuits created with the former AD version and guess what? BlueSim refuses to open them. Heck, it even refuses to open files created with the full version.
    файлы сделанные в старых версиях бесплатного мультисима для АД не открываются. файлы от полной версии мультисима - тоже. значит свой формат. когда помрет - вся работа станет недоступна.

Вобщем в рекламе обан.

От трофейных софтов никуда.

Бесплатный сыр как есть!
    Последний раз редактировалось l3VGV; 08.06.2015 в 14:37.

Метки этой темы

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки

Ваши права